PATIENTCLICK® Video-Based Telemedicine solution allows providers to utilize secure technology to reach out to patients beyond their office location. The solution also enables virtual patient monitoring.
- iPhone, Android Smartphone, laptop or desktop, you can connect and have secure video chat sessions with your patients.
- You can use secure iPhone or Android apps, or use secure web browsers in any combination (iPhone to laptop, desktop to Android Smartphone, etc.)
+ Compensation gets a boost - Charging a convenience charge for the telemedicine visit (televisit) is acceptable to most patients for eliminating the problems associated with an office visit (travel, waiting, taking time off work, etc.). Plus, patients are more likely to contact you than go to the ER with non-life threatening problems if they have the ability to have a televisit.
+ Much more convenient for patients - 64% of patients expressed interest in telemedicine and 70% said they would prefer receiving a prescription via televisit vs an in-person visit. Patients really do not like the travel and wait time required for an office visit, isn't that true?
+ Convenient for Providers - Replacing follow-up visits (normally 10-15 minutes on average) with a televisit (normally 3-5 minutes), saves you and your patients time. Bottom line, patients benefit and your practice benefits too.
+ Expanded patient reach - You are no longer limited to seeing patients in your office, clinic, or hospital. Your effective reach can be worldwide. In the U.S.A., it is as far as your licensing extends.
+ Provides better care for patients - The quality of healthcare services delivered via telemedicine are as good or better than those given in traditional in-person consultations, studies have shown. Especially with mental health and ICU care, telemedicine has proven to provide a superior visit, with greater outcomes and patient satisfaction.
PatientClick® Telemedicine solutions provides the capabilities needed for all Patient Remote and MD Remote scenarios.
- ONE (Practice) – Video-based TeleMed integrated into your practice for your patients to access, request video visits through the patient portal, and attend visits
- TWO (Patients Choice) - Video-based TeleMed supporting a platform where prospective patients can find available providers, pay fee-for-service, book appointments or attend video visits
- THREE (Providers Choice) - Video-based TeleMed supporting a platform where prospective patients can request services and then be picked or matched with available providers for video visits. Normally a fee-for-service (cash) setup
PatientClick® TeleMedicine Features:
SECURE – PatientClick® Telemedicine solution offers audio/video capabilities via a Cloud-based SSL secured-browser platform. iOS and Android apps also use SSL secure communication protocals.
HD VIDEOCHAT – HD quality audio/video technology allows clear communication between patient and physician.
LIVE EHR INTERFACE WITH SEAMLESS INTEGRATION - PatientClick® offers Meaningful Use 2015 certified EHR technology with the telemedicine interface built-in. This allows clinics and/or provider groups to use EHR and Telemedicine as one tightly integrated solution. PatientClick® EHR also allows users to continue using their current EHR but use PatientClick® EHR & Telemedicine Solution exclusively for Telemedicine and push visit notes and clinical data back into the practice EHR using the HL7 interface. PatientClick® offers Free HL7 interfaces to providers for the EHR of their choice.
INTUITIVE SCHEDULING - PatientClick® technology allows providers/clinics to schedule multiple resources, reduce the gap in the scheduling process, which then results in a better experience for clinic and patient. Scheduling also enables existing staff to schedule regular visits and telemedicine remote visits using same scheduler and same patient database.
LIVE CHAT - Allows patients to chat with clinical staff such as a nurse, physician assistant, or even scheduling staff using the secured chat application built into the Patient Portal and Telemedicine Interface. This live chat allows patients to ask specific question to staff members and reduces patients waiting on phone or waiting for email from staff.
E-VISIT BILLING - Built-in practice management solution allows you to generate claims or even process cash and/or credit card payments directly from same interface. Staff can check eligibility for TeleVisit a day in advance and can communicate ahead of time with insurance company or patients. The PatientClick® Telemedicine solution comes pre-loaded with commonly used CPT codes for telemedicine visits in outpatient settings.
PATIENT PORTAL - PatientClick® offers an intuitive Patient Portal with the Telemedicine Solution which then offers a few important features such as:
- Patient can request appointments online (Provider can confirm or cancels)
- To ensure provider has the most accurate and recent data, patient can edit or update demographic information and medical & social history before an in-clinic appointment or virtual encounter
- Patient can securely upload files (x-rays, reports, etc.).
- Patient can access education material online including videos
Process for Patient requesting Telemedicine Visit (TeleVisit) using Patient Portal
eRx – Built in eRx (ePrescription) module allows physicians to prescribe medication directly from the telemedicine interface. EHR + Telemedicine solution also takes care of drug to drug, drug to allergy interactions as well as dosage calculation based on age, gender and BMI or patients.
PATIENT HEALTH DATA COMPILER - Providers can print out or digitally share visit data (HL7) with patient as well as hospital/other clinics with single click. The solution is designed to exchange data with multiple systems without any high-end technology intervention.
To learn more about the PatientClick® TeleMed Solution, or to schedule a quick demo, call 877-901-9990.